Wednesday, March 2, 2011

.::Tyrone Wells::.

We love Tyrone Wells. Well, his music anyway. His voice is AH-MAY-ZING. Like the goosebumps up and down your whole body kind of great. No editing necessary. He is an amazing individual. He loves Jesus and it shows in the way that he interacts with his audience. He stays around after every show so that his fans can talk to him, and purposefully sells his tickets so that people can afford to go to his shows. I have been to so many of his concerts (Seriously... I've lost count. I think it's like 12 now) that he remembers me and comes up to give me a hug every time he sees me. If you haven't, I reccommend that you check out his music. It's available on iTunes. His concerts are great, so if you have a chance to go, I HIGHLY reccommend it. I've never paid more that $20 a ticket, so it's super affordable. And if you don't have anyone to go with, ask me. I'd LOVE to go with you! Here are some pictures of the highlights of our day on Saturday, including some pics from the concert, and a video clip or two (if I can figure out how to upload the video).



Spent the day at Downtown Disney

Where we waited in line for the concert for 2 hours... that's dedication!

February Line-up

Got to watch the guy making these awesome caramel apples at the candy store.


Too cute to eat!


Looking forward to taking Christopher here for his birthday.
You can desgn and build your own RC car. He'll LOVE it!

Dinner at the Rainforest Cafe'.

Tyler Hilton opened



Tyrone!





Mike Kopulos, Tyrone Wells, Aaron Bishop


Tyrone and his wife, Elina, sang a couple songs together.



This is one of my favorite songs. He talks a little bit before he sings, and this gives you an idea of the kind of guy that he really is. He is definately in this business for a reason, and blesses many many people with his music.



No comments:

Post a Comment