Wednesday, March 30, 2011

.::Monster Trucks and Memories::.

It was about one year ago that it happened. Eric and I met, we started dating, and we became a family. The boys took to Eric like a women having PMS takes to chocolate. Um... maybe that wasn't the best example, but you get the idea. Anyway, our first "date" as a family was to take the boys to see the Monster Trucks at the Save Mart Center in Fresno. The boys had a blast. It was definately a special day that we will always remember. To celebrate our one year anniversary as a family, we decided to suprise the boys again and take them to see the monster trucks again. We had so much fun, and are looking forward to spending many more years together. Here are some pictures of our day.


















So as I was posting these pictures, I realized that something happened to the picture that I took of the boys before the show... We suprised them with Monster Truck toys. I'm really bummed that I lost that picture, but we will always have the memories, right?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment