Thursday, March 10, 2011

.::MOPS Outing::.

I am so lucky to be able to be home this year so that I can spend some time with Caiden. I get to go to Women's bible study, and MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers). It has been a great year, one that I will always look back on with fondness. I am so lucky to have had this time, and am enjoying every day until I have to go back to work. My MOPS group went to a fire station where one of the Ladies husband, Curtis Mueller, works. We had a great time, and I look forward to doing more things with these ladies.

Mr. Mueller talking about parts of the firetruck right before....


They got a call!! They got 3 calls during the time that we were there, and had to leave.

One of the only fire poles left in Visalia

Caiden was being a turd and didn't want to smile for the camera.

                                                            Caiden playing with Emily and Jake


Such a handsome boy!

So this started out... "So do you guys like to do arts and crafts with paper and scissors? This is our version of arts and crafts. This can cut a car in half !!" So funny!

In full garb

Talking to the kiddos telling them not to be scared if firemen come to their door.



 Caiden got to drive the firetruck!


Thanks to the people at the Visalia Fire Department for letting us come and learn about fire safety!

No comments:

Post a Comment